Epos La Rioja Spain 2007
A three-year project of performance research, cultural animation, symposium and festivals concluding in a major performance and festival at Contrebia Leukade, La Rioja, Spain.
- Written and directed by Chris Baldwin in collaboration with Carolina Ruiz Marcos and with the people of the Alhama Valley. Supported by the Municipality of Aguilar del Rio Alhama, La Rioja.
- Assistant Director Daniel Eriche.
- Composer Paul Barker.
- Designed by Tina Bicât, Chris Baldwin and Sam Wyer.
- Large puppets and shadow puppets by Sam Wyer.
- Puy Segurado played a key development role in the process as both performer and deviser.
Check also the Participatory Arts and the Agile Citizens piece, written by Chris Baldwin.